Treasures

Treasures

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Remember When...


I remember when my children were growing up that bedtime was the special time. It was a time of hugs and kisses. Last little thoughts said outloud. One more drink, one more trip to the bathroom, and always one last "tuck in".


Tonight as we have our precious three little treasures with us, it was a "remembering time" once again. Lots of hugs, lots of kisses, lots of "Moma and Daddy will come back soon", and tucking in x's three. But the most precious of all was those little prayers sent to the Almightly God that sent their parents away for a short while. From their hearts they prayed for the people of Indonesia and that they would listen to Moma and Daddy tell them about God.


It doesn't get any better than that. " I have no greater joy than this, to see that my children walk in the truth." III Jn. .....and also, my three little "treasures".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.